iHerb Review Doctor s Best Lutein with OptiLut 20 mg 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, Lutein with OptiLut, 20 mg, 120 Veggie Caps


iHerb Review Doctor s Best Lutein with OptiLut 20 mg  120 Veggie Caps
Doctor s Best Lutein with OptiLut 20 mg  120 Veggie Caps

Description
  • Science-Based Nutrition
  • Dietary Supplement
  • Helps Maintain Healthy Visual Function and Neutralize Free Radicals
  • Vegan
  • Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
  • Helps Maintain Healthy Vision
  • Helps Neutralize Free Radicals
Lutein with OptiLut supplies bioavailable lutein and zeaxanthin esters from Marigold Extract, a highly bioavailable, natural source of these two carotenoid nutrients and the most abundant source in nature.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are two of the major carotenoids found in human blood, and are highly concentrated in the retina of the human eye. Lutein and zeaxanthin are also potent free radical neutralizers that likely contribute to the body's spectrum of antioxidant defenses.

Suggested Use

Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.

Other Ingredients

Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).

Warnings

Store in a cool dry place.


iHerb Customers Review

I've been taking lutein for about 10 years now (I'm 66), and had a very thorough eye check-up recently and it showed absolutely no retinal damage and very low intra-ocular pressure. There is glaucoma and macular degeneration on both sides of my family. I added zeaxanthin a year ago. So far so good. This brand is cheap and seems effective.
Thanks to your product, my eyes are stronger and I can again read as much as I want ! Here in Switzerland, I simply cannot affort myself those supplements, far too much expensive !
After only two weeks of taking one Doctor's Best Lutein capsule daily I feel my night eyesight as already improved. Thank you. Diana.
My eyes are always senitive and feel tired with contact lens. This product is really work on me ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!
I noticed a bit of difference with these capsules. My eyesight was a bit sharper and I could see a little better in dim light. However, when I finished this bottle I purchased Natural Factors Lutein and had more of a positive response with it.
Lutein and zeaxanthin appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body. They protect the macula and retina. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!
After taking this lutien my eyes are improving and getting stronger, thank you Iherb.
it's a good product for the price, but it contains soy lecithin which i'm not supposed to have. i suppose that in small amounts it doesn't make a big difference but i still wish lutein was available without soy as an ingredient. my ophthalmologist recommends daily lutein for macula health and i've been taking it for a years now.
Bought this to help relieve tired eyes and improve vision. It seems to do its job. 

Product Link

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

comments
12 September 2020 at 16:48 delete

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Probiotics

Reply
avatar
2 November 2021 at 02:50 delete

My partner and i paucity you to definitely bemoan to your display with this fantastic prophesy!!! My partner and i undeniably variation numerous display iota from it amongs My partner and i bring in an individual saved in order to avoid away little coverlet of your respective weblog some sort of invent examine weblog!! prostate supplement singapore

Reply
avatar