iHerb Review Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

iHerb Review Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
 Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
Description                                        
  • Science-Based Nutrition
  • Dietary Supplement
  • Supports Heart Function, Energy Production In Cells
  • USP
  • Naturally Fermented Pharmaceutical Grade CoQ10
  • Vegan
  • Non-GMO and Gluten Free
High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure, coenzyme Q10, plus Bioperine. CoQ10 is a nutrient that supports heart function and promotes energy production in cells. Bioperine, an herbal extract derived from black pepper fruit, promotes absorption of nutrients in the GI tract. Preliminary studies have shown that Bioperine increases CoQ10 absorption.

Suggested Use

Adult Use: Take 1 or more capsules daily with food. For maximum absorption, take with a fat-containing meal, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.

Other Ingredients

Rice powder, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
The black pepper fruit extract used in this product is BioPerine, a patented standardized extract containing 95% piperine from Sabinsa Corp.
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients


iHerb Customers Review

Many people use coenzyme Q-10 for treating heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems . It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q-10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q-10 has a role in producing ATP. When I take this product, I just feel better. Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)
If you are on Statins you should be taking COQ10 to prevent the Statins depleting your body and you can experience muscle and joint aches. I didn't take any for quite a while because I had misplaced them and wondered why I was feeling OLD and slowing up Then, when cleaning out my drawer there they were so I took 2 - 100 mg and wow - within a short time was out mowing the lawn and trimming the edges. I am 65 - and still play badminton and go to yoga and also walk. . These are a Great product and a fantastic price. I have used for many years now and they are a wonderful company with an amazing range of more than 35,000 natural products. Purchase with confidence.
Highly dosed with BioPerine for better absorption. It sure works for me. I am a cancer patient and this is one of the many supplements I take in order to keep my energy levels high. Probably it is the combination of all products that work for me but I am sure this one forms an important part of the success. I had 43 chemo's including a stem cell transplantation (April 2011) and I am very thankful for feeling the way I do.
My blood pressure readings were consistently in the pre-hypertensive range. Hypertension and heart disease run in my family, and I also take a medication which raises my blood pressure. I did some research -- I'm a PhD student and pulled up clinical trials on PubMed instead of rely on advice from some bro with a potbelly who works at GNC. There are several legit studies of the use of CoQ10 supplementation for the treatment of hypertension. According to one review, CoQ10 reduced systylic blood pressure up to 17.8 mmHg, and diastolic up to 10 mmHg. After a month of taking 100 mg of CoQ10 and fish oil, I was noticing my blood pressure readings (I own a blood pressure reader) were consistently in the normal range. Even while my stimulants were working and in the midst of finals week. I will definitely continue taking this supplement, and this brand is a great price. Source: Rasmussen, C. B., Glisson, J. K., & Minor, D. S. (2012). Dietary supplements and hypertension: potential benefits and precautions. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension.
I've been taking Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 for about a month. I can say that it gives me more vital energy. As well as my complexion looks brighter and more youthful. Я принимаю Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 около месяца. Могу сказать, что действительно чувствую прилив жизненной энергии. Плюс, мой цвет лица стал заметно лучше, моложе.
Dr. said to take CoQ10 with Lipitor... and this seems to be a cheap and effective product. We take it regularly. With CoQ10, color seems to indicate quality... and this is usually a pretty deep orange.
Many reviews here mentioned that CoQ10 was excellent for oral health and since it is oil soluble so I tried opening the capsule and dissolving it in coconut oil for oil pulling. My sensitive teeth felt much better right away. If I have to buy in Thailand regular price I wouldn't experiment it for anything. Thanks for Iherb, my mom also responded very positive to this Dr.Best CoQ10 that she saved her last capsule to ask many local phamas for this supplements... :) :D She didn't catch what it's called. It's difficult for her to memorize English name when she didn't pay attention. I think she will know its name from now on. I saw with my own eyes how she was much more energetic than before in her 70s and confirmed with her own words. She only take one capsule a day!! I'm getting a softgel form for her to try in a few days.
Some reviewers’ very informative reviews prompted me to conduct my own Internet search on ubiquinone vs. ubiquinol. I did find the same comment made by Dr Mercola (“If you're over 25, you should use the reduced ubiquinol formula to help you absorb the CoQ10 you need.”). The following statements are from Wikipedia: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) exists in three redox states, fully oxidized (ubiquinone), partially reduced (semiquinone or ubisemiquinone), and fully reduced (ubiquinol). The antioxidant action of ubiquinol is now considered to be one of the most important functions in cellular systems. Ubiquinol is the antioxidant form of CoQ10 and is essential for mitochondrial synthesis of energy. It is the only known lipid-soluble antioxidant that is endogenously synthesized, protecting biological membranes against lipid peroxidation as well as regenerating other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Published clinical and experimental research shows that ubiquinol affects cardiovascular health, neuronal metabolism, renal health, and genes related to lipid/lipoprotein metabolism and inflammation. Since the ubiquinol form has two additional hydrogens, it results in the conversion of two ketone groups into hydroxyl groups on the active portion of the molecule. This causes an increase in the polarity of the CoQ10 molecule and may be a significant factor behind the observed enhanced bioavailability of ubiquinol. Orally, ubiquinol exhibits greater bioavailability than ubiquinone: 150 mg per day of ubiquinol in a softgel resulted in peak blood values of 3.84 mcg/ml within 28 days.


Product Link

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

comments
31 December 2019 at 02:37 delete

sounds like awesome products and supplements! always useful to have something like that around.
Doctor's Best

Reply
avatar
26 May 2021 at 21:15 delete

A lot of product cabs on-line merely spin and rewrite recently composed permutations in addition barter these people since heartfelts. Many experts have strict finding salubrious writ on-line. Nonetheless, avows for your quicken, this is a man or women on the quondam. Your current guidelines generate brought about myself in order to prime function compositions. best tasting vitamin c gummies

Reply
avatar