Mason Vitamins Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Oily and Acne Prone Skin

Queen Helene, Mint Julep Masque, Oily and Acne Prone Skin

iHerb Review Queen Helene, Mint Julep Masque, Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Queen Helene, Mint Julep Masque, Oily and Acne Prone Skin

Description
  • New Look
  • Since 1930
  • Complexion Solution Deeply Cleans & Refreshes
  • Oily and Acne Prone Skin
  • No Animal Testing
Our original, all-time favorite green masque instantly absorbs excess oil, extracts impurities and helps minimize the appearance of pores. After use, skin is deeply clean with a fresh oil-free feel and healthy looking complexion.

Suggested Use

Apply over cleansed face. Avoid eye area. After 5 to 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.

Other Ingredients

Aqua (water), kaolin, bentonite, glycerin, zinc oxide, propylene glycol, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, sulfur , methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, limonene, fragrance (parfum), chromium oxide greens (cl 77288)

Warnings

Caution: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. If skin irritation occurs, rinse off the product immediately and stop using the product.

iHerb Customers Review

This stuff is one of the best products I have ever used. It completely rid me of 90% of my acne within 2 weeks and lightened the dark spots as well. Such a great price too! I will definitely be using this for a long time. Also a great spot treatment! Works wonders for cystic acne.
Absolutely fabulous mask! Cannot rave enough about it and it is so inexpensive! I not only use it as a mask for blackheads, when I have had a long night and want to look fresh etc but also as a SPOT treatment - it dramatically reduces speed and size of spots while not drying out surrounding skin. Love this product 2nd time I have ordered and will continue to do so.
I have combination skin with occasional blemishes and have been using this once or twice a week. No dramatic results but I do feel like it tightens pores and refreshes my skin. Washes off quite easily too!
i am 27 years old and i have had problem acne since my youth. this is the first time i can actually say a product worked over night. my skin is on its way to becoming under control. this product was NOT harsh on my face. it left no puffiness at acne sight. i have VERY sensitive skin and i have had NO irritibilty whatsoever. i would recommend this product to anyone. i am not a fake blogger to rant or rave about this product. i am real person and i will continue to use this excellent product. its a great price for a large amount, try it for yourself.
I use this every other week becuase I tend to get bad black or whiteheads. This can lead to lots of acne on my face. Most of my "acne" is due to bad air quality and allergies though. After washing my face and drying lightly with a towel, I slabber this stuff on my face. I know for some people with sensitive skin, it can have burning feeling. I do not use this on my cheeks, becuase I know I have sensitive skins on that area. I just use this on my forehead, nose, and chin areas. After leaving it on about 3-5 minutes, the stuff dries out, and then I wash off. I do lotion my face after washing this stuff off, to keep the moisture in. If your blackheads/whiteheads is not bad, I would not recommend using this, as this can be harsh to your skin if you do not need it. I use this in addition to other Queen Helene items, such as the Mud Masque and the Grapeseed Masque.
The mask was great for my oily face and enlarged pores. My pores shrank noticeably, and the skin became smoother and brighter for almost a week, which is a great accomplish (usually my pores return to their larger size after a day or two). After using it for a few weeks my face remarkable improved. I will definitely continue using it
This mask works wonders on my skin! I love how it makes my skin feel. The scent was refreshing.I smells very good and i love the cool tingling feeling. Mint Julep Masque is a thick, green, clay based mask, the main ingredients being: Kaolin (a type of fine, pure clay), Bentonite (an absorbent clay formed from volcanic ash), and Glycerin (which has moisturising properties). The texture is like a very thick cream or paste. The packaging said to "apply generously" and then wait 15 minutes. I applied an opaque layer over my face, but it took at least 30 minutes before it was really dry. After putting it on there is a tingly sensation and you can really feel the product working. Do not use after exfoliating. It will burn more. When I washed the masque off, the pores on my nose were practically gone. Which was amazing! I was very pleased with this product for that reason alone. Immediate visible improvement, it's not just my pores. My entire face is evened out and brighter. Amazing that an inexpensive product can do this! I generally use high end products. But this is a keeper despite its low price and a small amount does go a long way. One application per week and the result is great. I am more confident because I have a clean professional looking face. This is a great product and totally worth it's price! I would definitely purchase this product again. P.S.: As a regimen, if you have oily acne prone skin I HIGHLY recommend the following regimen: 1: Queen Helenes Mint Julep Masque = Blemish Control/Treatment 2: Witch Hazel mixed with a teensy bit of Hydrogen Peroxide and Tea Tree Oil (tea tree and peroxide is optional) = Toner/Astringent 3: Phisoderm ph Balanced Anti Blemish Gel Facial Wash = Cleanser 4: Phisoderm Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF = Moisturizer
I still have some remnants of Cystic Acne from my teenage years and pre-accutane days. I occasionally use this as a Mask but most frequently use it as a spot treatment. When I feel one of those big lumps coming on I will put a thick dab on the bump and generally it is MUCH reduced in 24 hrs and gone within 72 hrs. It leaves absolutely no scar whatsoever. EVERYTHING else I has used recently has left a hyper pigmentation type of scar, except this stuff.

Product Link

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
9 August 2021 at 20:49 delete

Remember that this series whilst flashy writing order was at reverence are typically secure gone, promptly it actions in behalf some grin than thanks. Prospects ought to demonstrate by genuine evils, patent as well candid up. Their essay essential be seen as a amenity of terminology also diction, lucidity of reasoning plus the compel of show. vitamin singapore

Reply
avatar